Brownies always make for great potluck contributions – it’s just got that foolproof time-tested classic aura about it. But what if we told you your brownies are set to become the stuff of potluck greats – one that’s bound to be talked about for ages? Read on to get Streetside Bakers’ Monica Macalinao take.
Preparation time: 10 minutes | Baking time: 45 minutes | Serves 8
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C.
2. Melt the white chocolate and butter in a metal bowl placed on top of simmering powder. Add sugar.
3. Once melted, add in the flour, eggs, sugar, baking powder, and matcha powder. Mix well until everything is combined.
4. Fold in semi-sweet chocolate.
5. Place in a greased baking dish and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Want more recipes for your sweet tooth? Check out this next recipe!