AKME Publishing Group Corp. believes that the link between great literature and an intuitive reader is a good medium that brings forth impeccable content to every one’s reach. Bringing new blood to the industry with fresh and daring ideas, the company’s goal is to set a new standard in the line of print media, starting with its first venture, Breakfast Magazine.
We are a group of young, diverse, and talented people who are drivers of fresh, unique and informative content. Another thing that makes us different from other companies is that most of the employees are pioneers of the business, making our first job a memorable one since we grow with the company.
Work is hard, we know – but why do we, at Breakfast Magazine, work? Simple. It fulfills us. We’ve been in the industry for a very short while, the work in itself is really stressful but despite that the culture is very casual, not the typical magazine publisher’s office set up. Summed up? We love what we do, and we are looking for people who can be as passionate as we are.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
-Develop and keep track of a unified storage of presentations, materials on marketing and communications so that internal functional groups can easily access to.
– Deal with many kinds of producers and distributors, to which they seal contracts between the company and the buyer on a specified term of agreement, either on events or on traditional and online advertisement.
– Create extensive research on prospective buyers and current marketing analytics.
– Set up and allocate rollout communications to update the program, enhance system, and guide the programs on marketing and tools of sales. Keep track of flowchart of marketing plans.
– Handle financial accounts such as billing, making reports and invoices for fees, expenses relating to marketing, requests and documentation of cooperative advertising.
– Give support in making media plans, proofing and packaging for advertisers or sponsors.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Able to conceptualize different ads for clients.
– Can eat their own weight in food.
– The skills to create a comprehensive presentation and the confidence to present it.
– Passion for advertising sales.
– A bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Extremely computer savvy with the ability to master sales systems.
– Candidate should be smart, motivated, personable, detail oriented and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Send your application with a cover letter to email@example.com or through the form below.