Looking for a delicious home-made way to say “I love you”? These chocolate delights are perfect for gifting!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
250 grams dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate bar
125 mL heavy cream or whipping cream
Cocoa powder, for rolling
Crushed Oreos, for rolling
Mini red sprinkles, for rolling
1. In a bowl, put chocolate. Heat cream and pour over the chocolate. Let it rest for 3 minutes then stir gently.
2. Pour onto a lined pan and chill inside the refrigerator for at least an hour.
3. Scoop out about a tablespoon of chocolate mixture and roll it with your hands. Place rolled balls in a lined pan and chill inside the freezer.
4. In small bowls, prepare all ingredients for rolling separately and roll each chocolate ball.
5. Chill until ready to serve.
Recipe by Chef Nina Camacho
Photography by Karlo Cadang
This recipe was originally published in the February-March 2018 issue of Breakfast Magazine.