Sweets always seem to unlock a special place in anyone’s heart. It puts a smile on the face, tickles the tastebuds, and warms the tummy like no other. If you’re wondering how to spend the perfect date night with your significant other, it’s best spent at the confines of your own home – far removed from the noise of the crowd. Pair the occasion with this Chocolate Ecstasy you can easily make to keep the night special.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Serves 2
- 250 grams dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate bar
- 125 mL heavy cream or whipping cream
- cocoa powder, for rolling
- crushed Oreos, for rolling
- mini red sprinkles, for rolling
- In a bowl, put chocolate. Heat cream and pour over the chocolate. Let it rest for 3 minutes and stir gently.
- Pour onto a lined pan and chill inside the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of chocolate mixture and roll it with your hands. Place rolled balls in a lined pan and chill inside the freezer.
- In small bowls, prepare all ingredients for rolling separately and roll each chocolate bowl.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Make a salad along with this dessert. Check out this recipe!