Pizza lovers, put your hands up. This Christmas version of your favorite Italian fare should definitely have a space on your menu for the long weekend. It contains two Pinoy Noche Buena -favorites: the Hamon and Quezo de Bola, but that doesn’t mean you have to limit it to the holidays. If you want something unique that still imbibes the Filipino spirit, this easy-to-make pizza is worth a shot.
Preparation time: 10 minutes | Baking time: 10 minutes | Serves 3 to 4
- 250 grams pizza dough
- 10mL extra virgin olive oil
- 120 grams mozzarella
- 150 grams ham
- 75 grams quezo de bola
- Roll out the pizza dough to around 12-inch diameter.
- Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil, mozzarella, and ham in the pizza dough generously.
- On a frying pan, grate the quezo de bola and fry over low heat until it melts. Let it cool. Shave quezo de bola on the cooked pizza then serve.
- Bake the pizza in 500 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Serve.
Obsessing over chocolates? This next recipe is perfect for your sweet tooth woes.