The best things in life don’t have to come in shiny packages. Best believe that many times, it can be found in the comforts of home – encapsulated in the humblest of mugs. Take this 10-minute Matcha Mug cake, for instance.
Preparation time: 5 minutes | Baking time: 5 minutes | Serves 1
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
1. In a big mug, mix together the flour, baking powder, matcha powder, and salt.
2. Slowly add in the condensed milk, fresh milk, and butter.
3. Mix everything until well-combined.
4. Place in a microwave at medium high for 2 minutes, then at high for 3 minutes or until the cake springs back when touched. Best enjoyed while warm.
Want more matcha-filled recipes? Check out this next one!